Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sweat Pink!

 Hey all! I have been trying to get my blog up and running, but it has been a struggle! Not knowing much anything about web design, I have been doing a lot of research and trying to figure it out. I have switched platforms from having my own domain (website) to using Blogger, which I think will be a good platform to blog from since it's well-known, as well as the fact that it's more  "user-friendly"! Needless to say, my blog will be changing by the day till I get it *just right* ;)

I wanted to blog today about a new network I have become a part of within the last few weeks. It's called "Fit Approach"! The mission of Fit Approach is basically to accept our feminine qualities, but be able to work hard and SWEAT! Sweating PINK is their trademark. Convinced that you run faster with PINK shoe laces, women who are a part of this organization, encourage other to push themselves hard, sweating, and feeling the thrill of the endorphin flow! I did my first work out Sunday evening with my PINK shoe laces and I felt the power of the PINK! I love PINK so this was just a perfect fit for me :p


I am by no means a "fitness guru", but I desire to stay active in life and help others to find a way that works for them to do the same! I am now considered an "Ambassador" for Sweat PINK! How exciting is it that I get to be a part of this group of women who encourage and inspire others! Look for opportunities in your daily routine to strengthen those who you associate with! A success coach by the name of Rob Liano said: "Encouraging others can be the catalyst to unleashing their greatness." Don't you agree we should all have the opportunity to 'unleash our greatness' ?? So why not join the Fit Approach!? Comment below for your FREE pair of PINK SHOE LACES and join me in SWEATING PINK!  
Keep Smiling ~ Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment