Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Welcome Blog!

 Hello! Since this is the first official ‘blog’, it is only right to make it a WELCOME BLOG! Thanks for stopping by my page!

There are thousands upon thousands of blog sites/pages out there on the web! My goal is to have content on this page that will spark your interest, things that you can learn from, and ultimately, be able to leave this blog with a take away! Now that’s not to say that you will enjoy EVERY SINGLE post, however, this page will be ‘well-rounded’ so-to-speak, hopefully appealing to a wide variety of people, since I LOVE all kinds of people! Not one of us are alike!

I have tried starting up a blog in the past (maybe 2-3 years ago), but it didn’t work. I didn’t have a goal for my page, no direction to go, it was me simply writing my thoughts about life (and who wants to read about that?!). Granted, I may do a little of that here, but most of what I plan to post will be things I have learned and want to pass along that could be useful to you, not simply post ‘this is how I am feeling at the moment.’ I want this page to be BENEFICIAL to you!

On this page you will find  information about running, loving (feel-good inspirations), and dental hygiene! What a combination, huh? Those 3 things are where I put my time nowadays therefore, I feel I can provide you with some tips and information you may not have known previously.  Loving is something that ties in with my spirituality which is the biggest part of who I am. Running, is a fun part of my life also! And dental hygiene, well, I have found through my studies that our mouth has a direct correlation with the health of the rest of our bodies. So a clean and happy mouth = clean and happy body! Therefore, we have this tie in>> Running + Loving + Dental Hygiene = a HEALTHY LIFE!

I hope you come back to see how this page evolves! Don’t forget to submit you e-mail address on this page to “Subscribe” and get e-mail notifications when a new post has been, well, POSTED!

Keep Smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment